Students interested in pursuing degree programs at St. Petersburg Seminary and Yeshiva should apply for admission as soon as possible in advance of their first enrollment (see “Application Procedures” below). Persons intending to audit courses only, or entering as special students, need only fill out the Application Form before classes begin, since their transcripts and other records, as may be required, will not need to be evaluated before their enrollment.
To be formally admitted to the bachelor’s program the student must have completed an Associate of Arts Degree. or its equivalent (see Catalog, p. 15, “Equivalency to the Associate of Arts Degree”). Those students who have not completed the admission requirements may be provisionally admitted and allowed to take their first class. They must complete an A.A. or its equivalent prior to completion of the last 15 credits of the bachelor’s degree program.
To apply to the Seminary, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on this link to print out the: Application Form (a PDF download file size of 96 KB).
2. Complete the Application Form and send it to the Seminary (3190 Gulf to Bay Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33759) or fax it to 727-726-7838, accompanied by the application fee of $50, which is non-refundable.
3. Click on this link: Reference Forms (a PDF download file size of 166 KB), to print out three reference forms. Ask persons who know you, not a family member, to complete a General reference (coworker, supervisor or other person), a Teacher you have had, and your Pastor or Rabbi, to evaluate your ability to successfully complete the Seminary program of your choice and to recommend you or not. In certain cases, exceptions may be made if a teacher or pastor is not available. The recommendations may be mailed separately or with the main application form.
4. Request official transcripts to be sent to the Seminary from any college or graduate school you have attended. High school transcripts are not needed. The GRE score is not required. For a Transcript request form, please Email us
5. When your application has been received, the Seminary will evaluate it and inform you whether or not you have been accepted. In some cases, a student may take a course at the Seminary while their application is being processed.
If you have any questions, please email us, or call the Seminary at 727-669-0276